Airline Affairs is the General Sales Agent (GSA), division of Al Jaraf Travel & Tourism &Shipping Agencies Group. With a total of 19 International passenger and cargo Airlines, Al Jaraf Travel & Tourism is maintaining exclusive representative partnership across specific territories within Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Northern Emirates.
Al Jaraf Travel & Tourism, is the essential link between the supplier and buyer, provoding our airline partners with over 30 years of experience to profitably, successfully promote and sell their products and services in a highly competitive and dynamic market.
The operation of each Airline is supported by dedicated airline offices, dedicated airline staff administrative , sales and marketing support ,priority selling directives to Al Jaraf network .We also promote and sell carriers’ ancillary services – stopovers,holidays,car hire, and other marketing initiatives.
In short, Al Jaraf Travel & Tourism and Shipping Agencies are committed to our principal full satisfaction..
- General Sales Agent since August 1979
- Malaysia Airlines (MAS) is the flag carrier of Malaysia , ands a member of IATA with 2 letter code (MH) . It began operation in 1937 .
- MAS, operates from its home base, KL International Airport, and its secondary hub in Kota Kinabalu. Malaysia Airlines maintains a strong presence in Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Middle East and on the Kangaroo Route between Europe and Australasia. Malaysia Airlines also operates transatlantic flights from Kuala Lumpur to Newark, via Stockholm, and transpacific flights from Kuala Lumpur to Los Angeles, via Taipei.
- MAS, is one of only six airlines to be given a 5-Star status airline by Skytrax .
- MAS,operates 118 domestic routes within Malaysia and 114 international routes across six continents. Malaysia Airlines now flies to 87 destinations across six continents from its primary hub in Kuala Lumpur.
- Malaysia Airlines offers daily flight to Kuala Lumpur from Dubai
- General Sales Agent since November 1981
- Yemenia - Yemen Airways is the national airline of Yemen based in Sana'a, and a member of IATA with 2 letter code ( IY),also a member of Arab Air Carriers Organization ( AACO) . Started operations in 1962 It operates scheduled domestic as well as international services to more than 30 destinations in Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Its main base is Sana'a International Airport , with a hub at Aden International Airport .
- Yemenia, is having Frequent flyer program "The Arabia Felix Club".
- Yemenia offers weekly 5 flights from Dubai to Sana'a, 1 flight a week to Aden, ! flight a week to Riyan, 2 flights a week to Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
- General Sales Agent since 1982
- JAT Airways is the national airline of Serbia and the former national carrier of Yugoslavia, based in Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.
- JAT, is a member of IATA with 2 letter code (JU). It began operation in 1929. Currently operates scheduled domestic, regional and international services.
- JAT Airways flies to 38 destinations in 24 countries e.g. Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- JAT, Frequent flyer program "Flying dots".
- JAT is currently offline to/from Dubai.
- General Sales Agent since April 1986
- Continental Airlines is a United States certificated air carrier. Based in Downtown Houston, Texas, it is the fourth-largest airline in the US based on revenue passenger miles. Since 1998, Continental's marketing slogan has been "Work Hard, Fly Right."It began services in 1934.
- Continental, is a member of IATA with 2 letter code (CO), serving 133 domestic and 132 international destinations. Principal operations are from its three hubs at Newark Airport, New Jersy, Geoorge Bush Intercontinental Airport, in Houston, Texas, and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Continental operates flights to destinations throughout the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific regions. Together with its subsidiaries it has more than 4,000 daily departures.
- Passengers from Dubai to Houston, New Jersey or Clevland, can fly daily and on any carriers via London, Paris or Frankfurt to connect with Continental flights.
- General Sales Agent since June 1993
- OMAN AIR SAOC, is the national airline of Oman based in Muscat, was established in 1981 and started operations in 1993.
- OMAN AIR, is a member of IATA, with 2 letter code (WY), also Arab Air Carriers Organization members (AACO). it operates scheduled domestic and international passenger services, as well as providing local air taxi and charter flights. Its main base is Muscat International Airport, Muscat.
- OMAN AIR, operates 267 flights every week across its network of 29 destinations in 13 countries from its primary hub in Muscat.
- OMAN AIR, Frequent flyer program "Sinbad Frequent Flyer".
- OMAN AIR, offers daily 5 flights from Dubai to Muscat & beyond and weekly 4 flights to Salalah.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
For further information please
contact any Al Jaraf Travel & Tourism outlets.
- General Sales Agent since August 1993
- Iran Aseman Airlines is a private airline based in Tehran, and a members of IATA with 2 letter code ( EP), began operation in 1980. It operates air taxi services and scheduled domestic and regional flights to almost 41 destinations in Central Asia, Middle East including domestic in Iran, as well as charter services. Its main bases are Tehran's Airports, and Dubai International Airport, with hubs at Shiraz and Mashhad International Airports in Iran.
- Iran Aseman, is currently offers 2 times daily flights from Dubai to Shiraz, 1 daily flights to Lar, Bandar Abbas, 4 times a week flights to Mashhad, 3 times a week flights to Bushehr, and 1 time a week flight to Lamerd.
- General Sales Agent since 1996
- Air Malawi Ltd, "Africa's friendly airline" is the national airline of Malawi, based in Blantyre Malawi, and a former IATA members with 2 letter code (QM). It has started operation in 1967. Its main base is Chileka International Airport, Blantyre, with a hub at Lilongwe International Airport .
- The company provides domestic and regional schedule and chartered air transport services for passengers and cargo and ground handling services as well.
- Air Malawi regional services cover Johannesburg, Harare, Lusaka, Dar es Salaam, Nairobi and Nampula with domestic services to Club Makokola, Mzuzu, and Mvuu camp in Liwonde National Park originating from Lilongwe International Airport and Chileka International Airport respectively.
- Air Malawi, is having a code share agreement with Air Zimbabwe, with that passengers from Dubai can fly Air Zimbabwe/Air Malawi Dubai-Harare - Blantyre.
- General sales Agent since October 2003
- Kam Air, is privately owned airline based in Kabul, Afghanistan, and non-members of IATA with 2 letter code (RQ ). Began operation in 2003. It operates scheduled domestic passenger services and international services to the Middle East and the Asian republics. Its main base is Kabul International Airport,Afaganstan.
- Kam Air, currently offers daily flights from Dubai to Kabul.
- General Sales Agent since January 2004
- Interair South Africa, is an IATA registered airline ( D6), based in Johannesburg, South Africa. It operates scheduled passenger services from Johannesburg to regional destinations. Its main base is OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg.
- Interair South Africa operates services to the following international scheduled destinations: Ndola, Zambia, St Denis, Reunion Island, Antananarivo, Madagascar, Libreville, Gabon, Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo, Cotonou, Benin, Ougadougou, Burkina Faso, Bamako, Mali, N'djamena, Chad.
- Interair South Africa, is currently offline to/from Dubai.
- General sales Agent since 2005
- Precision Ai, "Tanzania’s Finest" Originally a privately owned airline based in Dar Es Salaam in Tanzania, and a member of IATA with2 letter code (PW). Began operation in 1994 and It operates scheduled air services for tourists and business traffic between Dar Es Salaam and 12 other destinations in Tanzania, together with flights to neighbouring Kenya and Uganda. Its main base is Julius Nyerere International Airport, Dar es Salaam with hubs at Kilimanjaro International Airport, Arusha Airport and Mwanza Airport.
- Precision Air, is currently offline from Dubai, it operates the following services:
- Domestic scheduled destinations: Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kigoma, Kilimanjaro, Musoma, Mwanza, Shinyanga, Tabora and Zanzibar Airport.
- International scheduled destinations: Mombasa and Nairobi in Kenya, Entebbe in Uganda.
- General Sales Agent since June 2005
- China Southern Airlines, is a Chinese airline based in Guangzhou in the Guangdong province of the People's Republic of China, and a members of IATA with 2 letter code (CZ). Began operation in 1989, operating domestic, regional and international services. China Southern is the world's 7th largest airline by passenger carried in 2007, and Asia's largest airline in terms of fleet size, the largest in Asia in passengers carried, also the 7th busiest in domestic passenger traffic and the 7th largest in scheduled domestic passenger-kilometres flown worldwide. China Southern is the largest in the People's Republic of China in terms of passengers carried. China Southern carries more domestic cargo than any other airline. It is a member of the Sky Team airline alliance.
- China Southern Airlines ,is serving 841 cities in 162 countries forming an extensive network, with Guangzhou and Beijing as its hubs, covering all of China and radiating throughout Asia with convenient connections to all main cities in the world via close cooperation with all the Sky Team member airlines.
- China Southern Airline, Frequent flyer program "Sky Pearl Club".
- China Sothern Airlines, currently offers weekly 4 flights from Dubai to Guangzhou.
- General Sales Agent since August 2005
- Airblue is a private airline based in Karachi, Pakistan , and a non-IATA members with 2 letter code (ED). Began operation in 18 Jun 2004. It is Pakistan's second largest airline, operates passengers scheduled flights services linking seven domestic destinations and international services to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Muscat and Manchester.
- Airblue, carried 1.4 million passengers on domestic flights in the 2006-07 fiscal year. Its main base is Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
- Airblue, offer Frequent flyer program "Blue Miles".
- Airblue, offers daily flights from Dubai to Karachi and Lahore, 3 times a week to Peshawar and 4 times a week to Islamabad. They also fly daily from Sharjah to Lahore, 4 times a week from Sharjah to Islamabad, 4 times a week from Abu Dhabi to Lahore, 4 times a week from Abu Dhabi to Islamabad and 4 times a week from Abu Dhabi to Peshawar.
- General sales Agent since January 2007
- Azmar Air, is a private Iraqi passengers and cargo airline based in the city of Sulaimaniyah, in the Kurdistan region Northern of Iraq. Was established in 2005.
- Azmar Airlines, currently operates schedule passengers and cargo services to Istanbul and Dubai, with 2 weekly flights Dubai to Sulaimaniyah.
- General Sales Agent since 2007
- Safi Airways, Ltd, a NON-IATA Afghan airline with 2 letter code (4q), based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is currently the second largest Afghan airways, after Ariana Afghan Airlines.
- It is currently operating domestic and international passenger flights that includes Kabul to Frankfurt, Paris, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Kuwait and has planned to expand operation to many other places in the world.
- General Sales Agent ( CARGO), since December 2007
- GMG Airlines is a NON-IATA airline with 2 letter code ( Z5), based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. A wholly-owned subsidiary of the GMG Group of Companies, it is Bangladesh's largest and leading private airline operating domestic, regional, and international services. Its main bases are Zia International Airport, Dhaka, and Shah Amanat International Airport, Chittagong.
- GMG Airlines currently operates services to 9 destinations: Bangladesh, New Delhi, Kolkata, Kuala Lumpur, Kathmandu, Karachi, Doha, Bangkok, and Dubai.
- General Sales Agent since February 2008
- Nas Air, a NON-IATA members airlines with 2 letter code (XY),and a subsidiary of the Saudi National Air Services (NAS) that is based in Riyadh. It is the first low-cost carrier to fly in Saudi Arabia, it has started its domestic flights on February 25, 2007.
- Nas Air, currently operates over 300 flights a week to more than 23 domestic and international destinations.
- NasAir Offers Daily flights from Dubai, Sharjah and Abu dhabi to Jeddah, daily flights from Dubai to Riyadh , Sharjah to Riyadh 4 times a week , 2 times a week from Sharjah to Medina, and 1 flight a week from Abu Dhabi to Medina.
- General Sales Agent since July 2008
- IndiGo, a NON-IATA members airlines with 2 letter code (6E). It is a private domestic low-cost airline based in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Began operation in August 2006 with domestic services linking 17 Indian destinations. Its main base is Delhi's India Gandhi International Airport. It was awarded the title of "Best Domestic Low Cost Carrier" in India for 2008.
- IndiGo connects 32 destinations with 351 daily flights.
- Dubai to Delhi (Double Daily)
Dubai to Hyderabad (Daily)
Dubai to Chennai (Daily)
Dubai to Kochi (Daily)
Dubai to Trivandrum (Daily)
Dubai to Mumbai (Double Daily)
- General Sales Agent since December 2008.
- Royal Falcon is a NON-IATA Jordanian registered passengers and cargo airline with2 letter code (RZ), based in Amman, Jordan, head office is located in the canter of Amman city, with its operation base at Amman Civil Airport, in Marka, Also has operational offices in King Hussein Airport in Aqaba, and King Hussein base in mafraq.
- Royal Falcon, currently offers 2 times a week from Abu Dhabi to Amman Civil Airport in MARKA.
- General Sales Agent since March 2011
- RwandAir is the national carrier of Rwanda, based in Kigali and a member of IATA with two letter code WB and began operations in 2002.
- Operating from Kigali as their hub, the airline boasts of a young fleet of two Boeing 737-800NG, two Boeing 737-500, and a Dash8-200 and has chosen to provide a memorable travel experience to every single passenger on their routes.
- They serve most East African Community capital cities with daily flights and fly to Johannesburg and Dubai.
- Recently, they introduced flights to Lagos in Nigeria, Libreville in Gabon and to Brazzaville in the Republic of Congo.
- Their current destinations include Nairobi, Entebbe, Mombasa, Bujumbura, Dar Es Salaam, Kilimanjaro, Johannesburg, Brazzaville and Dubai.
- RwandAir operates weekly 7 flights from Dubai to Kigali (3 flights via Mombasa)
- General Sales Agent since September 2012
- Cebu Air, Inc., operating as Cebu Pacific Air with 2 letter airline code 5J based in Manila , Philippines. Began operation in March 1996, Cebu Pacific entered the market with a promise to give "low fare, great value" to every Juan who wanted to fly. After offering low fares to domestic destinations, CEB launched its international operations on November 2001 and now flies to Bangkok, Busan, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Osaka, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore and Taipei. In short, destinations, where one can go shopping and sightseeing!
- Effective October 07 2013, Cebu Pacific will fly daily direct flights to Manila from Dubai
- CEB offers the lowest year round Lite Fares for its destinations.
- CEB remains to be the pioneer in creative pricing strategies as it manages to offer the lowest fare in every route it operates.
- General Sales Agent since October 2012
- Hesa Airlines is based out of Esfah in Iran.
- The destinations covered by Hesa Airlines inlcudes major Iranian destinations.
- Hesa Airlines is currently offline from Dubai.